Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apple order: "processing items"

Options
  • 28-04-2012 7:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I ordered an iPad 16gb wifi last night and Never received a confirmation email to my shipping or billing email address. I also checked the order status and it's been saying "processing items" since last night.

I also looked around the web and found this has happened before to people but they still received there items in the delivery dates provided but I was just wondering had this happened to anyone ordering to Ireland?

Thanks very much

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

It usually takes a few hours for their system to process the order and the confirmation email to come in.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi Joe,

I ordered an IPad 3 32GB WIFI the week it came out in Ireland. It took 14 hours for me to get an E-Mail confirmation from Apple saying that the order was progressing from being "processed". I just assumed that they were extremely busy trying to process all the orders they were receiving.

Got an estimated delivery window of up to 2 weeks from the time of ordering but actually received it 5 days later:)

DC

Advertisement