Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holy Family School Junior and Senior?

Options
  • 27-04-2012 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

Is there anybody on here who sends their children to this school?
    Is there a long waiting list for this school?
    Are they open to other religions besides Catholic? IE Is there a problem with your child not attending or taking part?
    Is the Montessori school in the school or just associated with it?
    My child is 16 months old, is that too soon to register?

In general I have heard its the best school in Ennis?
    Does anyone else have their own opinions to share?
    I really want to do what is best for my sons education and its been on my mind for a while now to look into different school and discuss it with other people and get feedback.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

yes the Holy Family is an excellent school. It is not part of the main school, just happens to be on the same grounds It comes under the free education scheme proposed by the govt.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭IrishMumOf1

poppyvally wrote: »
    yes the Holy Family is an excellent school. It is not part of the main school, just happens to be on the same grounds It comes under the free education scheme proposed by the govt.

Do you have children there? Do you know if there are long waiting lists? If I should apply now??

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

I went to Holy Family (sisters of no mercy) and therefore couldn't send my own two there - went to the Ennis National instead - I'm sure times have changed an awful lot since my day tho!

The montessori there is excellent and both mine went there - prepared them both very well for "big school" - it's not associated with the main school in any way as far as I know.

I'm not certain how enrollment is nowadays for Junior Infants I have a feeling they changed the "waiting list" but I could be wrong - give em a bell to be sure.

Advertisement