Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sniper elite - just €1.74 on Steam

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

What are the graphics like? Its hard to tell from the video, even the HD version doesnt look great (yes, what can you expect for that price!)

any idea how big the download is?

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

homer911 wrote: »
    What are the graphics like? Its hard to tell from the video, even the HD version doesnt look great (yes, what can you expect for that price!)

The game appears to have come out in 05, so my guess is not all that great.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

homer911 wrote: »

download is 3GB.

You can't really go wrong at the price, often my favourite part of FPS is using the sniper rifle.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

The game appears to have come out in 05, so my guess is not all that great.

Zelda Wind Waker came out in 2003 - looks amazing.

Shadow of the Colossus, Sly Racoon, RE4, the release date doesn't have much to do with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The graphics are fine. It wasn't exactly the pinnacle of graphics upon release, just sort of your average, run of the mill - but it's still fine to play, and a good game. Well worth 1.74!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Kinda of a so so game when it game out. But I enjoyed it too. Something different.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,838 ✭✭✭doncarlos

Only played this on multiplayer on a few LANs and was ok.

Probably worth a punt at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

looks terrible and about 1.74 over priced :eek: and fwiw I hate snipers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

omerin wrote: »
    looks terrible and about 1.74 over priced :eek: and fwiw I hate snipers :)

You've obviously never played Delta Force 1 or Seal Team for DOS by Electronic Arts...

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭millymash12

Ah delta force , brings back memories of 2 player co op on the same keyboard with my bro - one controllin the running - the other controlling the shooting - total pandamonium

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭omerin

BostonB wrote: »
    You've obviously never played Delta Force 1 or Seal Team for DOS by Electronic Arts...

I've play Doom through Dos, lad I was looking for exe files when you were still in nappies :D

Advertisement