Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coop cv deadline missed

Options
  • 27-04-2012 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Ok so I missed my deadline for handing in the cv to the coop office. I'm a first year, and my coop period starts may 2013. I have the online cv and all the online forms filled out but I haven't put in the physical print out of the cv and the pre coop form. The deadline was today but I unfortunately missed it. I am intending to find my own coop placement but do the coop office people still need my cv? Is it really bad that I've missed this deadline? Have people missed this deadline before and been fine?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Yurt

Ciaran0 wrote: »
    Ok so I missed my deadline for handing in the cv to the coop office. I'm a first year, and my coop period starts may 2013. I have the online cv and all the online forms filled out but I haven't put in the physical print out of the cv and the pre coop form. The deadline was today but I unfortunately missed it. I am intending to find my own coop placement but do the coop office people still need my cv? Is it really bad that I've missed this deadline? Have people missed this deadline before and been fine?

No i handed mine in yesterday i wasn't in college for the last 2 weeks so i just completed the online version

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,318 ✭✭✭Fishooks12

You're ****ed, pack the bags and sing on!

Nah you'll be grand, co-op office probably won't even notice. Even if they did you'll still be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

I think our entire course handed them in late, some lads didnt hand it in yet and it was due months ago.
    I emailed the girl at the co-op office because i went home earlier in the week and told her i'd drop it in monday and she said it was grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Ciaran0

That's grand so. And surely it's not a big deal for me because I'm organising my own anyway. Thanks :-)

Advertisement