Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE LOVING ROOM FLOOR PUNK RADIO SHOW

Options
  • 27-04-2012 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

The Loving Room Floor Radio Show is a weekly radio show dedicated to Punk, Garage, Garage Punk, 80’s Harcore, Rock, Power Pop and frankly whatever else kicks ass. The show is on 2xm every Friday night at 22.00. Once a month we do a Rock Jihad Edition of the show where we revive the gone, but not forgotten Punk/Metal club we used to run in the International Bar. I also have guest DJs join me every couple of weeks to keep things lively.

Tommy Trousers is this week’s guest and as he and I are both in Moutpiece, we will be playing a tune off the forthcoming EP as well as loads of bands we have shared a stage with over the years. Expect everything from Mudhoney and the Supersuckers to Bambi, Running Riot and The Strong Boys.

You can check out past shows on soundcloud here
    Listen to this week’s show at 22.00 on Friday here
    And check out the FB page here.

Comments

Advertisement