Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Gig at the Height - 2pm Saturday 28/04/2012

Options
  • 27-04-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Just found out there on Facebook about this gig at the Height in Ennis at 2pm tomorrow... It's being organised by the Clare Youth Service I believe. I am not promoting it for them or anything, but I think that things like this should really be encouraged. It's a nice way to pass a few hours at the weekend that does not involve getting plastered, which is a welcome change every now and then. Unfortunately, in my experience, things like this in Ennis often don't take off, which is such a pity.

If the weather is nice, it could be a very good Saturday!

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Feel free to post a link to the facebook page so people can find out more

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Gladly would, but unfortunately Facebook is blocked here on my work PC, and my phone is not up to the standard of copying links from Facebook to Boards :-(

But I'm sure if someone searchs either "Clare Youth Services" or "G - String Acoustic Sessions in the Street" they will find it, and if they feel like posting the link here, all the better!! :-)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I guess it's really not a good idea to search for G Strings on a work system either :)

I think this is the link http://www.facebook.com/pages/Clare-Youth-Services-presents-The-G-String-Sessions/128413257179669

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

I've tried explaining to my employers the obvious connection between G-Strings and working in insurance time and time again, but alas, they do not listen!

Thanks for posting the link too. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

I only managed to grab a bit of this yesterday!! I love this sort of thing, a little bit of atmosphere to the town...........

• Advertisement
Advertisement