Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parker Hale Sar-15

Options
  • 27-04-2012 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi, I have a used Parker Hale SAR-15 .22LR with 10 round mag. For sale to the highest bidder (with license). Its a nice gun and a lot of fun, suitable for those who need ruggedness, easy to clean design, little muzzle flip makes it easy for follow up shots or multiple shots etc.. ar-15 is a good design for hunting and target shooting, its not just a military design! These are fairly uncommon in this country. Ask super if a .22 ar-15 style rifle that is practically the same as every other ruger10/22 out there is ok first before putting your price down - should be ok because its just a run of the mill semi auto .22lr. But it is considered restricted depending if they think it looks like a ar-15 or an m-16.

Heres a pic of sar-15

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/kagemushamu/Page1-1/SAI-54-011.jpg (see sar-15 in photo)

Looking 500 euros

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 telescopic55

Bump. AR-15 style .22 for sale

Also Simmons Deerfield 4-12x40, scope rings and a ar-15 picatinny rail ! For just 75 euros more

575 euros for entire package.

I'm reducing the price of the rifle to 450 + 75 for the scope, mounts and rail, also never mentioned that there's a harris bipod stud designed for ar-15's installed which is very handy and adds value

Bump

price of rifle dropped 25 euros to 425 + 75 for the scope, mounts, rail, and harris bipod stud

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭keano25

price of rifle dropped 25 euros to 425 + 75 for the scope, mounts, rail, and harris bipod stud

Do you have any pictures of your gun?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement