Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy s2 No signal/No service

Options
  • 27-04-2012 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello,
    I dropped my galaxy s2 about 2 months ago. The inside of the screen was cracked but the glass on the outside was fine. I got the screen repaired today, turned the phone on and everything looked to be fine until i noticed my phone was not receiving any signal and says "no service". I tried a soft reset after researching my problem on google but i still have no service. At the top right of the screen, to the left of the battery icon there is a circle with a diagonal line through it. If anyone has any ideas as to what might be wrong or how i could fix it they would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks!

Also it might be important to know that the phone was only switched on 2 - 3 times in the past 2 months or so as i did not have the money to get the screen repaired until now..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭paulie69

Make sure flight mode is off, check the sim is in correctly, failing that bring it back to where you got screen fixed, they may have done something to it when replacing the screen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Seandoherty

Thanks for the reply, Yes i checked flight mode and its turned off, sim is in correctly and works in other phones. Absolutely lost as to whats wrong with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,462 ✭✭✭TheBazman

I had that recently but it was abroad and Three had not set me up for full international roaming. Not your issue though.

Advertisement