Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEST CONCEALERS!!

Options
  • 26-04-2012 10:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

HI, so i kinda have dark circles under my eyes and was wondering what is the best concealer shade to get and also what are your favourites? not too expensive now but good quality concealers :) thanks :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭pushki

the best concealed imo for spots/ blemishes is Laura mercier secret camouflage. for under eyes benefits erase paste is brilliant and i always use ysl touche eclat to finish.

in all fairness all 3 are expensive and Laura mercier is not really suitable for under eyes, but i have my little pot of erase paste for about 2 years. it cost about 30 euro but you only need a tiny amount :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

Collection 2000's concealer is the best I've tried so far....and I've bought many expensive ones!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Yep, the Collection 2000 concealer is great. It's about 7 euro I think.

If you want a concealer to cover dark circles make sure and get one with a slightly pinker tone, as it is better at covering them. If you want to cover redness, go for a more yellow toned concealer, or a green one (green is better I find). Inglot do nice cream concealers for 12 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 319 ✭✭vibrantblue

I have pretty bad dark circles, and I love Bobbi Brown Corrector. The concealer of the same brand does nothing for me except settling the hell out of my fine lines, whose existence I didn't even know of.

I used to use Lancome Effacernes, which was quite good as well. It is easier to blend this than BB Corrector. But it leaves a slight ashiness behind, whereas BB Corrector blends in seamlessly.

For blemishes, my vote goes to Collection 2000 as well.

hmmm... might give the collection 2000 concealer a go!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭kandr10

I wanted the collection 2000 but couldn't get my shade so got the bourjois healthy mix. Does the job!

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭slowmoe

chantecaille bio lift is the undereye concealer to end all undereye concealers, and i have used most above. Its a serum surrounded by concealer so it melts on your skin, the serum in it keeps your eyes feeling fresh and the combination helps it look quite natural. Its amazing, i can't live without it

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Bobbi Brown correcter as another person mentioned... And the collection 2000 concealer on top of that...does the job! It really is a handy concealer and for that price!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection. I don't bother buying expensive concealer anymore. It works for me.

:rol
    kandr10 wrote: »
    I wanted the collection 2000 but couldn't get my shade so got the bourjois healthy mix. Does the job!

actually forgot about this one healthy mix conxealer is really good feels very light on skin, it covers well and doesn't dry or cake, the healthy foundation is pretty good :-) would definitely repurchase:-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 745 ✭✭✭csi vegas

Barbara Daly's concealer from Tesco - it's solid and in a small square pan. Brilliant! I have terrible dark cirlcles (and a whole bag full of other concealers) but this is the only one that covers them with only the tiniest bit of effort. It doesn't crease or disappear. I apply it with a flat concealer brush. It's magic! Less than €7 too.
    Medium is the shade you want for circles. Light is too pale and pinky to counteract them.

Vichy Dermablend liquid foundation would be my second best. I have it in Opal (the lightest shade) as the next is way too dark. Makes one hell of a big concealer that'll last a couple of years at least. Would never use it as foundation though.
    They also have it in stick form, which I'm tempted to buy for carrying round in my bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭CBFi

+1 for Collection 2000

Advertisement