Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to do seat on top kayaking / Looking for partners to do kayaking

Options
  • 26-04-2012 8:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi!
    I just got my first seat on top kayak + gear.
    I did kayaking twice with instructor on the river and little on the sea.
    I'd like to join somebody who is more experienced than me to do kayaking on the sea this weekend.
    Thanks for any suggestions and recommendations.
    P.S. I live close to bray

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Andrew_dub

People for rivers and lakes are welcome as well :)

Today did trip from Killiney beach to Dalkey Island and back - nice scinery around)))

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

May I suggest you contact people on Irish White Water?

You should be very cautious about paddling alone. Rule number 1 is Less than 3 there should never be....

It's nice going out yourself and having a nice paddle and great that you arrive home safe but you could very quickly become a news headline.

Thanks for good advice. But I was was looking in Internet and didn't find any groop who does sit on top kayaking together..
    Only sea kayaking or kayaking on the rivers - both requires different kind of kayak.
    If you know group/ club of sit on top - please let me know. Thanks

Advertisement