Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raven Piercing Parlor?

Options
  • 26-04-2012 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

How much does it cost to get your belly button done there?:o:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

I'm assuming you mean the one in Cork? I'd advise against going there. It's got a bit of a bad rep to be honest, has done for years. Check out Tattoo Zoo(personal favourite) or maybe that place above subway on french church street(i think). It'll probably be between 40 to 60 euro depending on where you go and the jewellery used.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

As much as I loved Raven many years back (he did two of my tattoos and one piercing for me), his work has gone down hill quite a lot in the last few years.

I'd go with Tattoo Zoo these days, though they can be a bit unfriendly at times, it's a good place to get work done.

Advertisement