Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

James Fox brand cigar

Options
  • 26-04-2012 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭

Im just an occasional cigar smoker, a box a year or so. Medium bodied Cubans usually.

Interested in giving these a go, seen as they are Irish. Any info/opinions/reviews?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Partagas

Yes, avoid them mate, they smell & Taste like your average cheap cigar, plus Foxes prices are extortionate for most Cubans anyway, You're better off trying one first tho just so you know what they're like & don't end up getting stuck with a box of them if you don't like them, I think they do single ones in Tubes anyways... Best bet is shop online for a decent box of Cubans & Save a fortune in the process ...

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭el_greco

I don't think you can really compare them to handmade, longfiller Cuban cigars... But personally, I have found them much better than the cigarillos you will get off your newsagent! If you are looking for something mild and cheap for a quick fix, then they may do the job for you...

Advertisement