Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Acting Wierd

Options
  • 26-04-2012 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

Hi... I have a 2.5 year old Siberian Husky, Roxy is her name. Lately she has been acting very wierd. She used to sleep in the Utility room every night and loved to be inside. Now all she wants to do is go into her kennell with her toys and not come out at all. she is hardly eating either. We noticed yesterday that she was putting her toys under her as if they were pups feeding.. Plus she wont let us even remotely near them and guards the kennel... very confused. Anyone any thoughts on what may be up with her? She is also breathing heavy and panting a lot even tho not doing anything strenous... Please help!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,132 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try asking in the pets forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=240

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

i cant find where to ask...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,132 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

clareames wrote: »
    i cant find where to ask...

Use the link I posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭clareames

sorry dumb me... got it... thanks :D

I've had to close this as several well meaning people keep trying to continue this off-topic thread. Any intended answers should be directed to the thread in Animals and Pets and not in this unrelated forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement