Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two monitor issue

Options
  • 25-04-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭

hi all
    bought a new windows 7 tower desktop pc with a hdmi slot on it for the family business. i connected the desk monitor to the vga slot and i connected a lcd telly in the shop to the hdmi slot to show customers presentations and videos.

i set up the display to work off "extended monitor" but my problem is that i cant see the telly from my desktop so i dont know whats on the screen. Is there any way to toggle the desktop monitor to show the two screens or is there a graphic card that will do it. Went though the graphic card manual (asus hd5450 d1 silent) and no mention of it.

i can do it on a laptop but not the tower desktop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭DjFlin

If you hold "Windows Key + P" a little menu will appear.

Disconnect Projector/Duplicate/Extend/Projector Only

Select them as you need you.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭tippgod

wont be able to try that till tomorrow but will i be able to put on a presentation on the telly but work away on my own work on my monitor?

Advertisement