Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some help please!!!! I need a dentist!

Options
  • 25-04-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate if someone would recommend a dentist in Dublin (north, south, city centre- i don't mind!) I just want him to be good at his work and not too expensive, since i'm a foreign student here and i'm kind of trying to deal with some financial issues.

Apart from that, do you have any advice for my situation? I have a back tooth that has already got a filling and a couple of days ago, the tooth cracked and a little piece of it fell :eek:. However, the filling is still there. I guess that i would need only to fix the tooth and not replace the filling right?

Since advertising is not allowed please pm me!

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 murmurrrr

Hey

There's a really good dentist in Blanchardstown village, and they are reasonable priced too.

Here's the link:

No names.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 insular_au

i'm in the same position, can someone PM me please with a recommendation. All i need done is two fillings on front teeth. I would prefer to keep costs down, but at the same time I would prefer to have a reasonable level of quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 A.Newtown

Hi,

Could someone recommend a good dentist in around Dublin 14 (preferably Churchtown)?

I need to get a crown done, any ideas of the cost?

Thanks very much.

A

Advertisement