Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coca Cola Offer

Options
  • 25-04-2012 9:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

On the website it states 2 x 2ltr for €3 valid until 27th april (Friday)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 32,375 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Tesco have 2x2L bottles for €3 too,
    valid from 2/4/2012 until 30/4/2012

online it shows normal & diet, but I think my local tesco might have only had zero on offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Strange... Either the website is wrong or they updated the offer as of today (which is unlikely). Missus will be pleased anyway, she guzzles down coke by the gallon ;)

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

rubadub wrote: »
    online it shows normal & diet, but I think my local tesco might have only had zero on offer.

Definitely Normal and Zero on offer last week in Tesco Merrion, can't remember about diet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,909 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

• Registered Users Posts: 32,375 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Was this 2 single 2L bottles, or the joined twin pack of 2L's. They often have several offers at the same time and very often the smaller deal packs are cheaper. I think I did see 2 separate 2L bottles for 3.75 recently.

The €3 zero ones I got were twin packs of 2L. There was an empty space above them so maybe the normal coke was sold out.

I also see on tesco online "Coca Cola Special 2 Litre" which shows 3x2L bottles in the photo, it is €4 and not listed as being an offer. Often the best offers are not advertised as offers in tesco. Also when there are no offers on the twin pack often costs more than getting 2 separate 2L bottles.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 5,042 Mod ✭✭✭✭spooky donkey

thats great. the price of a single bottle has gone up to abour 2.40 every where not from 2.09 thanks to the price of fuel....

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭dog_pig

thats great. the price of a single bottle has gone up to abour 2.40 every where not from 2.09 thanks to the price of fuel....

what

Advertisement