Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing Clubs in Cork City?

Options
  • 25-04-2012 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Hi,

I am looking for a boxing club in Cork city that will continue training throughout the summer.. I have searched google for hours but cant
    find anything.

Can anyone help..?

Fergal

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,151 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Try the Boxing forum here dude!

There's also the Cork City forum here, reckon you'd have no bother getting help there.

Not quite city centre, but there's a few clubs that'll be training through the summer....

my own is in Midleton, www.trainstationgym.com - full gym along with Boxing/Thai Boxing classes training Monday to Saturday.

The Boxing/MMA Clinic in Grange/Ballincollig will also be training right through the summer, so plenty options.

I'm sure there are a few more as well.

Brendan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

As mentioned, The Boxing Clinic. There is also K2C in Blackpool which is assocaited with Fermoy Boxing club.

There really are loads.

Advertisement