Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Be the Dark Knight!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Needs moomoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Jimbob 83

Lol as if that would ever do 200mph

• Registered Users Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭Liamario

Even if I had the ridiculous amount of money required; unless it was one from the set, I wouldn't be remotely interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

2) Burn-Out feature (fire from rear jet)

Thats got to be illegal on the roads. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,662 ✭✭✭Voodoomelon

Surely someone would have an extremely good stab at making that at a quarter of the price?

€1.45m? Jesus Christ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

2) Burn-Out feature (fire from rear jet)

Thats got to be illegal on the roads. :)

Who is gonna stop you from using it though. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

Imagine bringing your ma to the shops in that.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Bringing it for it's first NCT would be some craic. Get the car to jump itself onto the ramp!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭supersparkz

2) This vehicle does not and will not contain any form of weaponry or arsenal as shown in movies.

Aaahhhhh:( darn.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

2) This vehicle does not and will not contain any form of weaponry or arsenal as shown in movies.

Aaahhhhh:( darn.

Damn nanny state. If I want to have machine guns and grenade launchers mounted on my car, the government should keep their fecking nose out of it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Imagine turning up at the next Motors Meet in that. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭supersparkz

Damn nanny state. If I want to have machine guns and grenade launchers mounted on my car, the government should keep their fecking nose out of it.

It would certainly put a halt to the overtaking lane hogs, a few warning shots first maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Frankly my dear

It holds 32 Gallons...

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭nmacc

It holds 32 Gallons...

Ah sure don't worry about that. Them wud only be little American gallons. Works out at only 121 litres or €203.50 for a fill.

Hardly worth mentioning if you can afford the purchase price.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

bazz26 wrote: »
    Imagine turning up at the next Motors Meet in that. :cool:

So you're going to buy it then? I'll give ya a tenner for the petrol cost to Portlaoise!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Buster_Gonnads

Saw an episode of pawn stars a few weeks back .some guy was selling a replica of the car in the first movie for 20k usd.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,222 ✭✭✭keithclancy

No 156 / year tax so no way :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

Hear they are doing a 1.4d version for the Irish market.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭Daved_XB

Surely someone would have an extremely good stab at making that at a quarter of the price?

€1.45m? Jesus Christ...

I know two guys (Gordon Hayes & Grant Hogson) in Perth Western Australa who normally make Mad Max Interceptors who made a tumbler a few years back for what was I think AU$250k for a Japanise collector.... They said afterwards that all the work & fabrication meant that they made nothing from it & said that if they where to ever make a 2nd that they would charge AU$400k.... Still a lot cheaper

http://jalopnik.com/5046165/aussie-man-builds-big+block-batman-tumbler-with-nitrous-videotapes-entire-build-process

• Registered Users Posts: 2,870 ✭✭✭Joeface

"The steering unit will not contain a car horn."

I'm out ..

also having to call AA or Tow truck to pull you back out of the ditches on our many narrow roads would be a tad annoying.

• Advertisement
Advertisement