Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby in Waterford

Options
  • 24-04-2012 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

Hi all
    I am living near Tramore but not from here and would love to get involved and meet new people - can anyone tell me if there is a tag rugby team in the area that I could join for the summer? Have played before so know the rules

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

As it stands there is only one tag tournament going on in Waterpark this summer which starts on May 24th. There are teams looking for female players as far as I know. Also there is talk of one starting in Carriganore but I haven't heard anything in relation to when it starts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭miss.piggy

Thanks, would you know how I go about getting in touch with someone to join a team? Thanks

I'll try and see if I can get you into a team. One of the lads is starting one up and my other half joined his team. She was saying they're looking for female players. Will pm you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭miss.piggy

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭araic88

Bumping this :) Any ideas about mixed (maybe they all are?) tag rugby teams in Waterford this year?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,048 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

araic88 wrote: »
    Bumping this :) Any ideas about mixed (maybe they all are?) tag rugby teams in Waterford this year?

Spring League details for you :)

http://www.irishrugby.ie/tagrugby/wheretoplay/munster_waterpark_rfc.php

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭araic88

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭biffontour

Is there any Facebook page you can message. That's the way I did it in Kilkenny. I've been in that situation. Great way to meet people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

contact a member of waterpark rfcs committee for info if there is no facebook page
    http://www.waterparkrfc.com/level1.php?id=1

The Waterpark page is the best way to get into a team. We will probably end up looking for male players this year in mixed C

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭sparkydee

Yeah it's something I'd love to get involved with..but I need to find a team that would want a beginner!

Advertisement