Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Maths Query

Options
  • 24-04-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hello guys

I was wondering would one of you be able to clear things up for me on this topic as it has me a bit confused.

Basically I will be sitting Maths come June and I am doing foundation level, I have been referring to the Examinations.ie Archive for past exam papers and I am curious is there two types of foundation level?

This is marked:Foundation Level

The other is marked:Project Maths Foundation Level

So I am not too sure as to which one I shall be sitting come June and has me a bit puzzled:confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭skanger

If it's the same as higher level, you will be sitting paper 2 from the project maths course and paper 1 from the old course.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

Project maths is a new maths course being put in bit by bit, this year paper 2 is changed and paper 1 isnt changed :) so youll be sitting FL Paper 1, FL Project Maths Paper 2.

Advertisement