Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

T-Shirts in Penneys

Options
  • 24-04-2012 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭

Penneys are selling off loads of t-shirts for €5. They should be €6.

I'll update ye every day to confirm that the "offer" is still there.

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭beerbaron

I was just in penneys, the tshirts are flying off the shelves. 1 euro off,a bargain hunters delight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Is there any logo or sayings on them? If its something good, I'll need to direct the mammy to get me one or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

syklops wrote: »
    Is there any logo or sayings on them? If its something good, I'll need to direct the mammy to get me one or two.

It says on them - "MY MAM WENT TO PENNEYS AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY €5 T-SHIRT"

:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

vicwatson wrote: »
    It says on them - "MY MAM WENT TO PENNEYS AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY €5 T-SHIRT"

:D:D

Is it any wonder they didn't sell at the original €6?! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

kcb wrote: »
    Penneys are selling off loads of t-shirts for €5. They should be €6.

I'll update ye every day to confirm that the "offer" is still there.

:rolleyes:
    You need to get over the t-shirt thing and get a life mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,802 ✭✭✭✭Basq

kcb,

This is a rather bizarre and attention-seeking way of proving a point..

FWIW, myself and the other BA mods have assessed the like of Qwertee in the past and were perfectly happy with them.

Maybe we're reassess them at a future date, but for now.. let this be the end of it.

Oh, and do me a favour.. if you want to discuss this, start a new thread in Feedback rather than post crap like this on Bargain Alerts.

Closed!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement