Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last Chance - Free Green Fees for Atlantic Coast Challenge

Options
  • 24-04-2012 1:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭

Someone is going to get €400 worth of green fees for a song at this rate. Only 56 people have put their name down so far... so this is your last chance to get into the draw as it closes tonight.

The prize is three rounds of golf (Carne, County Sligo and Enniscrone) for three people in July. Even if you don't want it for yourself you could 'give' it to a friend. What's not to like about that.

For those of you who have already entered - many thanks... and a 1 in 56 chance looks good to me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

Hi Kevin, do the comments show up immediately or do they have to be approved because I have tried leaving one but can't see it?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

link_2007 wrote: »
    Hi Kevin, do the comments show up immediately or do they have to be approved because I have tried leaving one but can't see it?

Thanks

No, I 'approve' everything pretty much as soon as it comes in. Try again, and check to see if you've gone under the 'Easter at Macreddin' comments by mistake - there are 6 comments there now. It's at the very bottom of the page which is why some people have gone there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭link_2007

No, I 'approve' everything pretty much as soon as it comes in. Try again, and check to see if you've gone under the 'Easter at Macreddin' comments by mistake - there are 6 comments there now. It's at the very bottom of the page which is why some people have gone there.

Thanks, just tried again. Hopefully it works this time.

Edit: It's up now, thanks Kevin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

please god let me win it!!!! lol

Ended up playing Macreddin on Monday Kevin courtesy of a great rate from David down there. My dad had played Greystones some years ago and fancied playing Macreddin after my raving about it. Thanks again for your input though. Much appreciated.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Whyner

I was hoping you wouldn't draw attention to the fact that the deadline is tonight.

Will you be streaming the random number generator live in HD?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭Kevinmarkham

bailey99 wrote: »
    Ended up playing Macreddin on Monday

You got a beautiful day for it. I take it you took a buggy.
    Whyner wrote: »
    Will you be streaming the random number generator live in HD?

Just waiting on the advertising contract from Sky...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,193 ✭✭✭bailey99

You got a beautiful day for it. I take it you took a buggy.

To quote Mr T. "I pity the fool" who plays Macreddin without a buggy. Absolute gem of a course. Cant wait to return.

Advertisement