Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi A4 Phone Cradle / Adaptor HELP

Options
  • 23-04-2012 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Hi

does anyone know where i can get an audi a4 phone cradle or phone adaptor for a nokia c1-02 phone. Help please because my bluetooth in the car won't work without it. The car is an a4 2008 model.

:confused:

Audi want €250 for a new one.:confused::confused::confused:

I really appreciate the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭garyt43

if your phone has bluetooth and your car has bluetooth there is no need for a cradle..they should pair regardless of a cradle...the cradle will only charge the phone....i myself have an audi and an iphone and have no problems connecting to the car.....there is options if you want to by a cradle.....I bought a cradle from the uk and a brodit clip which is designed for all makes of cars...the clips are expensive but are def worth it, with no damage to the car......might be worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 11,866 ✭✭✭✭MuppetCheck

Brodit make holders and brackets for most vehicles - even a few trucks! You can change the holder if you change your phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 greatideas

garyt43 wrote: »

Cheers, but I've tried with a vodafone phone and two different nokias and nothing is picking up the bluetooth in the car. I read the manual and it appeared from that, that i needed to have an audi phone cradle installed before the bluetooth worked???? I have never had any problems with any other car picking up the audio enhancement. Any ideas?

Brodit make holders and brackets for most vehicles - even a few trucks! You can change the holder if you change your phone.

I had a look at the brodit website, and they do indeed have a cradle, but it's not what im looking for. Between the driver and passenger seat is an area where there are naked copper contacts for a phone cradle to click into. The manual basically says from my reading of it, I may be wrong that you need a cradle or adaptor for the bluetooth in the car to work?

Thanks again.

• Advertisement

I don't believe it!!!

I gave it a go again, this time with the key in and the car turned off and it worked!!

Thanks all for all the help.

:D

should have said pair your phone with the car before ya start driving:) hope everything is a1.......

Advertisement