Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 groovy people looking for groovy flatmate(s)

Options
  • 23-04-2012 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Just posted this in the Accomodation thread but since I'm not sure how appropriate is is there so I'm going to make it it's own post if that's ok.

If anyone's looking for off-campus accom next year, we're looking for an extra flatmate or two. There's 4 of us at the moment (1 girl, three guys, doing Law Plus, Business and Computer Science courses) and we have a really nice house lined up about 15 minutes walk from UL, double beds etc. for €55 a week plus bills.

Looking for guys/girls in any year as long as you're cool and tidy and generally not a deranged scumbag serial killer. Send me a PM if you're interested ASAP :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Does groovy = hippy?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

Swampy wrote: »
    Does groovy = hippy?

Not really. Just laid back, easy to get along with etc!

Actual hippys are ok too though I guess, just as long as you don't start trying to make people eat salad and sing songs about rainbows.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

BTW I should point out- we're looking to rent during the school year 2012-2013, not during the summer!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭cjthecrow

sent you a pm!

• Registered Users Posts: 26 BlueFlowers

cjthecrow wrote: »
    sent you a pm!

Oooh...so did I :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement