Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Salon IFSC - Hair Laser Removal

Options
  • 23-04-2012 4:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

https://www.boardsdeals.ie/deal/79-instead-of-770-for-Unlimited-Laser-Hair-Removal-on-Two-Areas-for-1-year-with-The-Salon-Dublin-1/599/

Hi ,
    I have just had the most unpleasant experience of trying to book the salon for an extended bikini. Just to mention I have previously tried to book this voucher on 3 different occasions but always booked out. The voucher expires on 30/04/12 and when I tried to book again today, I was told that it would be a 6 week wait for an appt. When I mentioned that I had to have one treatment before 30/04, I was told by the girl on the phone, that it was not 'her problem'! When I asked her what she suggested, again it was 'not her problem'. I tried to get her to agree to honour the voucher past the expiry date as she couldn't offer an appt. and she said she would not! I told her that I would not be at the loss of what I paid for the voucher and that by law, she was obliged to honour it and accomodate me with an appt. or I would have to revert to Board Deals. She said I should revert to Board Deals! I asked her name and she said it was Nadine, she refused to give her surname. I asked to speak with the manager and she said she was the manager. There was no way she wished to remedy the situation. When I worked out that there was no point in trying to come to an agreement with Nadine, I asked for the Salon's company registration number and company name & address. She wouldn't give the co. reg. number or address &
    phone number but gave the company name as Myerscough Health & Beauty. CRO reveals the address is in Kildare and this company is part of the Educogym chain. It's bad enough not being able to use the voucher but the sheer rudeness and indifference from Nadine in The Salon was quite uncalled for. Niamh I want my €79 returned from Boardeals and will be contacting you on this tomorrow. There is no way back from my experience with Nadine this afternoon. Failing this I will be visiting the small claims court. BEWARE THE SALON - there have been reports about providers being unable to cope with the amount of vouchers being sold and then requiring redemption. This is one of those incidences. Very soon, these deals / vouchers are going to fall out of favour!:(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,126 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Then you need to tell BoardsDeals this:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1372

• Registered Users Posts: 3 cgibbons

https://www.boardsdeals.ie/deal/79-instead-of-770-for-Unlimited-Laser-Hair-Removal-on-Two-Areas-for-1-year-with-The-Salon-Dublin-1/599/

Hi ,
    I have just had the most unpleasant experience of trying to book the salon for an extended bikini. Just to mention I have previously tried to book this voucher on 3 different occasions but always booked out. The voucher expires on 30/04/12 and when I tried to book again today, I was told that it would be a 6 week wait for an appt. When I mentioned that I had to have one treatment before 30/04, I was told by the girl on the phone, that it was not 'her problem'! When I asked her what she suggested, again it was 'not her problem'. I tried to get her to agree to honour the voucher past the expiry date as she couldn't offer an appt. and she said she would not! I told her that I would not be at the loss of what I paid for the voucher and that by law, she was obliged to honour it and accomodate me with an appt. or I would have to revert to Board Deals. She said I should revert to Board Deals! I asked her name and she said it was Nadine, she refused to give her surname. I asked to speak with the manager and she said she was the manager. There was no way she wished to remedy the situation. When I worked out that there was no point in trying to come to an agreement with Nadine, I asked for the Salon's company registration number and company name & address. She wouldn't give the co. reg. number or address &
    phone number but gave the company name as Myerscough Health & Beauty. CRO reveals the address is in Kildare and this company is part of the Educogym chain. It's bad enough not being able to use the voucher but the sheer rudeness and indifference from Nadine in The Salon was quite uncalled for. Niamh I want my €79 returned from Boardeals and will be contacting you on this tomorrow. There is no way back from my experience with Nadine this afternoon. Failing this I will be visiting the small claims court. BEWARE THE SALON - there have been reports about providers being unable to cope with the amount of vouchers being sold and then requiring redemption. This is one of those incidences. Very soon, these deals / vouchers are going to fall out of favour!:(

Hi I had the exact same experience today I am going to contact living social to demand money back.The girl on desk was the height of ignorance and she was the assistant mgr!They have no appointments left before voucher expires in months time what a joke oversold more likely and can't cope. I contacted national consumer agency and they advised I have grounds to pursue as they Will not honour voucher.

Extremely peeved :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement