Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

10% off at marksandspencer.ie

Options
  • 23-04-2012 10:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭

To celebrate the launch of marksandspencer.ie, we’re giving you:

10% off your online order

Enter this code at checkout to redeem this offer:
    MNSEMAIL

* Introductory offer is equivalent to 10% off. Discount redeemable on online sales from marksandspencer.ie only. Discount applies at checkout when you enter promotion code MNSEMAIL when prompted. Orders can only be delivered to postal addresses in the Republic of Ireland. The offer is valid on orders placed between 09:00:00 on 23 April 2012 and 11:59:00 on 9 May 2012. Discount may only be redeemed once per customer. The recipient of this offer is permitted to share the above discount code with their family and friends (but they and their transferees are expressly prohibited from sharing details of this deal on any website). This voucher cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. Cash value €0.001. This offer cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer that requires a code. Please check relevant delivery terms & conditions online. All products in the transaction must have the same delivery address for discount to apply across all items. Offer does not apply to delivery charges. Subject to availability. Marks and Spencer (Ireland) Limited reserves the right to reject this voucher code with reasonable cause.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

The recipient of this offer is permitted to share the above discount code with their family and friends (but they and their transferees are expressly prohibited from sharing details of this deal on any website)

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Hulahoop2009

If you sign up to the newsletter you get 10% on marksandspencer.ie

http://www.marksandspencer.ie/Newsletter-Signup/Newsletter,en_IE,pg.html

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭meg3178

They will accept any laser card except bank of Ireland

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

No pork pies? No deal!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

meg3178 wrote: »
    They will accept any laser card except bank of Ireland

What? Why is that? Counts me out then !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Counts me out too......
    Wonder what the story is with Bank of Ireland cards?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

their website doesnt load in firefox. ffs

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Random wrote: »

Works perfectly on Firefox for me? I'm using FF11.02-W7
    Also renders perfectly in Firefox on Android

Do BoI cards have some sort of handling charge that makes them expensive for M&S to process?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

No food... No deal!

• Advertisement

smccarrick wrote: »
    Counts me out too......

No idea, gave the cash to my friend and had to use her AIB laser card. Its written in small print at the bottom of the page. Ridiculous, considering that BOI aren't exactly a small bank.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

No Bank of Ireland laser cards means no custom from me unfortunately! Sort it out M&S! :rolleyes:

The answer might be in here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laser_(debit_card)
    Other retailers who had been charged a small flat-rate per-transaction fee for Laser transactions found that they were charged a percentage of the value of the transaction for the replacement cards

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭HonalD

smccarrick wrote: »
    Counts me out too......

Are BoI rolling out Visa Debit cards? I'm not a customer of theirs but when PTSB introduced theirs, mine was refused for a couple of months in some on-line retailers.

So BOI are continuing to charge, but other banks aren't?
    On their facebook page M&S Ireland have responded to someone saying they're looking into it! Poor excuse from a company which prides itself on quality customer care. They'll lose a lot of business if they don't bring the site up to the standard of the international one.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 anon99

Thanks for the code! Got an extra 10% off my tankini (on top of the 20% sale they have at the moment).

Cheers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭shivers27

anon99 wrote: »
    Thanks for the code! Got an extra 10% off my tankini (on top of the 20% sale they have at the moment).

Cheers :D

Five euro delivery is fairly expensive though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Random wrote: »

That's cause Firefox is sh1t.

Advertisement