Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Novella

Options
  • 22-04-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hey guys,

So I finished my novella and after much deliberation I've decided to throw it up on-line and make it available for free download. I considered approaching Agents and Publishers and going the full haul but seeing as this was merely a practice run for me I think I'll just put it out there and see what happens.

I'm working on a more substantial piece at the moment that I'll attempt to get published but for now a sneak peak at my work would be nice, right? Right.

So here's the link to my Facebook page wherein sits another link for the download. Available in PDF or EPUB format.
    http://www.facebook.com/DeanFeeWriting

Book description:

Suffering from de-personalistion, an illness which causes the belief that one is a character in a movie or book, Dylan James struggles to come to terms with the death of a close friend and the fact that he himself is impotent. His reliance on his illness to distant himself from the pain causes him to see the world differently. Leaving his wife worrying and clueless as to where he has gone Dylan heads off in search of a his late friend's now orphaned son. The only person he believes that can save him and bring him back to reality. But Dylan's illness is constantly threatening to take over and it will be a struggle for him to break free and find the boy.

At around 40k words the book is an easy read so I hope some of you will give it a chance and tell your friends. Thanks for reading and I hope I'm not breaking any forum rules plugging like this. :P

P.S. The cover art will be updated soon. I have a professional working on it.

Comments

Advertisement