Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam's Viewing Log

Options
  • 22-04-2012 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

Enjoy the suggestions! I'll give each film a rating out of 5

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) - 3/5 - A few nice gory scenes, good plot, WAY better than the older one. Worth a watch and maybe even a buy on BluRay

Curfew (1989) - 2/5 - Very low budget horror - I had a couple of euro left on my O2 Mobey card so I got this off Play.com for €1.59. Acting was OK, a few bloody scenes.

Beyond Remedy (2009) - Starring David Gant & other not-known-to-anyone actors. 3.5/5 - Enjoyed this movie, got a bit boring towards the end but the acting was surprisingly good and the storyline was excellent too for such a low-budget horror

Orphan (2009) - 4.5/5 Loved this movie, picked it up on Blu-Ray the other day. Really chilling towards the end, a brilliant thriller-horror!

The Strangers (2008) - Liv Tyler, Scott Speedman - 4/5 - Really liked this movie, a genuinely scary film!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Sam Mac wrote: »
    The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) - 3/5 - A few nice gory scenes, good plot, WAY better than the older one. Worth a watch and maybe even a buy on BluRay

Im sorry,what????

Advertisement