Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Vocalist Available - Meath

Options
  • 22-04-2012 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Female vocalist, wanting to sing in a band or join a band .My influences are ADELE, AMELDA MAY,(JUNE CARTER) JOHNNY CASH. This would be my first band , but my passion and determination for my love of music is experience enough. i am willing to put 150% into this career and i am available for auditions at any time .
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Moved to Musicians Available or Wanted.

Where are you based?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 olive rooney

Trim co meath

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭glord

Im a electric and acoustic guitar player not too far away if you need one.
    Interests are wide , very dedicated

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭thegoodwillout

Female vocalist, wanting to sing in a band or join a band .My influences are ADELE, AMELDA MAY,(JUNE CARTER) JOHNNY CASH. This would be my first band , but my passion and determination for my love of music is experience enough. i am willing to put 150% into this career and i am available for auditions at any time .

Interested in band gigging in waterford and kilkenny?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭guitarzero

I will do anything to be famous, anything. Let me know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 olive rooney

bit to far sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 35 vamosmikey

Hey, we are a band in navan with no singer. We have a load of songs with no singer or lyrics. if you could pm you're details (age etc) that would be great, we could take it from there... Let me know either way, Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

Hello I am hoping to start a two piece if u are interested ? I have all the required gear..
    I am based in Cavan but I can move away from here at any time

Advertisement