Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B & Q Garden Chairs €12.50

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28102338/SAM_0076.JPG

Picture there the link broke the page so cant use img tags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,852 ✭✭✭Glenbhoy

Thanks OP, not a bad find for a tenner.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

Etnies wrote: »
    B&Q are selling off steal framed wicker seated garden chairs for €12.50

They have loads left in Tallaght, good quality. Can't find a picture of them, will take one later if needed.

Had a quick scan through and didnt see this mentioned just delete it if it has.

I went into B&Q in Swords to see if they had any. They had bare metal chairs for €27. I didn't fancy them so I was heading out when I decided to check Homestore. They have them in there for €12.50. Seems to be the exact same chair as the OP.

The also do a set (2 chairs and a small table) for about €37.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭liamcu

Etnies wrote: »
    B&Q are selling off steal framed wicker seated garden chairs for €12.50

They have loads left in Tallaght, good quality. Can't find a picture of them, will take one later if needed.

Had a quick scan through and didnt see this mentioned just delete it if it has.

I went into B&Q in Swords to see if they had any. They had bare metal chairs for €27. I didn't fancy them so I was heading out when I decided to check Homestore. They have them in there for €12.50. Seems to be the exact same chair as the OP.

The also do a set (2 chairs and a small table) for about €37.

I think you're right. It's Homestore +more, not B&Q. The item you're looking for is the Venice Bistro chair, but it appears to be s out on the Tallaght store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,841 ✭✭✭RayCon

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭mickoneill30

RayCon wrote: »

I think if you live nearby it's worth popping in just to check if you're looking for a chair. I was in the Swords branch at 1PM and there were piles of them (I'd say about 50)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭Etnies

Sorry could very well be homestore.. I was in a rush so wasnt minding what I was doing :P

Advertisement