Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Life Zombie Experience

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭jameverywhere

so cool! I want to do this when I'm over in England in June.

although dang, if they're sold out months in advance it might me too late! D: I should give them a buzz and see what the scoop is...

• Registered Users Posts: 29,542 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Sounds amazing, would love to do this!!

http://wish.co.uk/zombie-shopping-mall/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭Albection

That looks really cool.

I'd probably have a heart attack though. :/

It's like that theme park (possibly in America) where you have to run away from the Zeds through abandoned towns etc.

JUST BOUGHT A TICKET YOU GUYZ

they're going to email me the voucher so hopefully I can pick the date I need before it is sold out. only one date in June is still available for the shopping mall and I NEED to get that date because it's the only time I'll be in England. (going to visit friends starting on the 7th, then travelling around for another week or two after)

I originally wanted to get the zombie manor house but the dates I was looking at sold out between me seeing the dates and mustering up the courage to buy the ticket.

so, here's to the more expensive, but probably much more fun, option!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,734 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Nice! let us know how it goes, take pictures if you can :)

• Advertisement

Apparently they give you one picture for free, with the option to buy more if you want, so I'll probably do that.

gah I should get my voucher early next week... once I've reserved the date I can start to get properly excited

• Registered Users Posts: 1,792 ✭✭✭Gandalph

This looks so good, I might get too into it though and chuck the sharpest object I can find at someone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,327 ✭✭✭Sykk

I want!! Just rang all my buddies and we're going to organize a trip over. Some craic!

Yay my date for 15 June has been confirmed! I'll be there, baby :D

Also, I'm thinkin' about bringing my contour roam and attaching it to my body during the experience (probably with headband mount). if I get good video I'll share. that's assuming that they don't make their own video of each event and therefore prevent you from making your own...

Advertisement