Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

**Match Thread*** Tue 24/4 19:15 WES1 Roys Rovers

Options
  • 22-04-2012 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

**Match Thread*** Tue 24/4 19:15 WES1 Roys Rovers

Stephen - In
    Clay - Out
    Conor - In
    Keith - In
    Jules - In
    Ciaran - In
    Cathal - In
    Collie - In
    Joe - In
    Wes - Out
    Gavan - Out
    Declan - out
    Gar - In
    Cormac - In
    Dave - In
    Stano - In
    David Kelly -In

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Gonna be a toughie here, Roys are always good and always push us.

Need to get up and get started from the 1st minute.

We battled hard for the results in our last 2 games and tomorrow will be no different.

Hopefully Dave continues his impressive run of form and once we give him the supply we'll be looking good

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

i Am In

Sorry TO Do This To You Mick But I Will Not Be Able To Make It Tonight As There Was A Family Death. Sorry About This Such Short Notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Mall10357 wrote: »
    Sorry TO Do This To You Mick But I Will Not Be Able To Make It Tonight As There Was A Family Death. Sorry About This Such Short Notice.

NO Problem at all Clay, Look after yourself.

• Advertisement

3-1 win lads.

A good performance but it should have been better.
    At half time it was 3-0 and we were too pedestrian. We should have went out and scored more instead through our relaxed approach we made Roys look good and ultimately gave up a goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Spiritofthekop

Good win & 3 points lads.

Imo we are slowly getting back to our top form. First half was a good performance. 2nd half we went a bit flat all over the pitch we just needed to mix it up a little and keep the energy levels high. That will improve though with every match that passes.

The teams at the top with us are winning so we need to keep this 4 game win streak going to stay in touch with top spot.

Well Done Lads, Good Result Against A Tough Team.
    Sorry I Was Not Able To Make It.

Advertisement