Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junior Cert Irish HELP!!

Options
  • 22-04-2012 10:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

My class is screwed! Dreadful teacher but half of them r doin grinds so he'll end up lookin alright.

Anyway, we've only done one prós - An Ádh - and today I tried to do another on e myself (An Gadaí) but my irish is quite poor.

Could someone please type out a summary in english for an gadai for me?
    Does anyone have good notes for An Gadaí?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 7 Clo1995

You could maybe try another pro Calua le Sean Mac Mahuna?! Its pretty easy irish and can be used for a lot of themes e.g nature sadness lonely etc!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭xfabgalx

get revise wise and if you can get a fonn 3 from a teacher or something it will help. Just learn off sample answers. also borrow edco exam papersfor codes

• Registered Users Posts: 4 webactivation

Paste it in the Irish version and use Google Tranlatator to change to english..

TheBigMan9 wrote: »
    My class is screwed! Dreadful teacher but half of them r doin grinds so he'll end up lookin alright.

Anyway, we've only done one prós - An Ádh - and today I tried to do another on e myself (An Gadaí) but my irish is quite poor.

Could someone please type out a summary in english for an gadai for me?
    Does anyone have good notes for An Gadaí?

Thanks in advance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭franc 91

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭yoyojc

Can someone please help me! What is go n-imionn in the aimsir fhastineach ? can you explain why? thank you so much I really appreciate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭bearhugs

Go n-imeoidh. Is it the 'go' bit that you're not sure of? Basically it's go in every tense except past tense, when it changes to gur + h, if the verb starts on a consonant, or just gur if it starts on a vowel.

Advertisement