Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good place for lunch in Ennis?

Options
  • 21-04-2012 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭

I'm working in Ennis but not local, so don't know what's about. The place I used to get lunch sometimes just closed down- such a pity. Leaves me a bit hungry too!!
    Anyone recommend a good place to get a nice sandwich at lunchtimes? Out near the hospital preferable, and somewhere where you can park handy (and free) and take lunch away with you?
    Cheers!:pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

lir6777 wrote: »
    I'm working in Ennis but not local, so don't know what's about. The place I used to get lunch sometimes just closed down- such a pity. Leaves me a bit hungry too!!
    Anyone recommend a good place to get a nice sandwich at lunchtimes? Out near the hospital preferable, and somewhere where you can park handy (and free) and take lunch away with you?

In the council canteen maybe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

Ryan's Centra near the grotto in St. Michael's Villas do a full take away dinner every day + rolls to order+ drink of your choice

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭CheltenhamJ

Zest is ideal and does great deals as well , not good for parking though

• Registered Users Posts: 20 anyone_local

Galley restaurant across from gort road industrial estate might be handy. That or the auburn lodge further out the gort road

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭cynder

The west county hotel is doing carvery lunch for 5 euros,

Cost cutter does a can of coke and a hot chicken roll for under a fiver, that's out at rosleven

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭dmc17

The Food Emporium near clare fm is good if it's not too far out of the way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

poppyvally wrote: »
    Ryan's Centra near the grotto in St. Michael's Villas do a full take away dinner every day + rolls to order+ drink of your choice
    Yeah Ryan's is brilliant but I'd imagine the Centra beside the McDonald's would have the same sort of thing going on? And it's near the hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Atilathehun

make your own, bring it with you, save a packet;)

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭lir6777

Cheers all, lots of good suggestions for me to try!:)

Much appreciated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,282 ✭✭✭MyKeyG

Cheers all, lots of good suggestions for me to try!:)

Much appreciated!
    Yera if all else fails call over to mine! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭lir6777

MyKeyG wrote: »
    Yera if all else fails call over to mine! :)

Hahaha thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭poppyvally

park in the grounds of St. Joseph's for free. Then go to Centra... a stone's throw away. You'll get a sandwich made to order (I get the hot (warm)chicken with lettuce, onion & mayo....delicious! & you have a choice of 2 or 3 different coffees all for less than a fiver

Advertisement