Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perth

Options
  • 21-04-2012 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭

Guys,
    As the only guy who went with Hawthorn tonight against the Eagles, fair play to all? I remember going to the WACA a long time ago watching the fledgling Eagles and obviously I have forgotten what a fortress WA is! Still think Hawthorn will win the flag. However, the Eagles will be thereabouts. And all this from an Irish Adelaide Crows fan who had to put up with pure s...e tonight at AAMI with my 4 year old daughter. Dreadful game. And GWS will win a game this year....

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,138 Mod ✭✭✭✭bruschi

and I think you might be the only one who went for the bombers over Carlton? good call.

Yeah I think the comms were saying WCE have won 7 of the last 8 v Hawthorn in Subiaco. Maybe its the travelling or something, but they do generally play well there, even in their bad seasons they were still competitive at home.

think GWS only chance is against GCS. Havent seen any of their game against Brisbane, but it was a fair tanking. Heard Ablett went off in the 4th, he'd be a huge loss if he is injured for any time.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭SSK

I didn't see the game, but what was up with the scoreline?? Only 10 goals kicked, was it windy or something?

West Coast are a very good side all the same, if LeCras was fit they'd be my favourites for the flag, as it is I think they'll still come very close.

Advertisement