Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Crisps and 7UP for €5

Options
  • 21-04-2012 2:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭

12 pack of Walkers Cheese and Onion/Walkers Classic Variety AND a 12 pack of 7UP/7UP Free for only €5 in Dunnes Stores until April 27th!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Walkers? Bleurgh.

Although thanks for the heads up.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭clerk

I bought a six pack of Walkers a while back and l'd say there were enough crisps in the six packs to make one decent size pack, absolute joke, will not buy their product again, can't stand getting ripped off by large Compaines. Also, they're not great compared to a lot of other crisps.

Although thanks to the op in any case. :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭dazzlemoo

No problem. I'm not really a Walkers fan myself but thought it was a good deal for those who do like them.
    And to get the 12pack of 7UP too is really good

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭d@rk l0rd

Worth it for the 7UP but Walkers crisps are bleurrrggghhhhh! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Assuming this is aimed at the kids lunch box...:rolleyes: No wonder were hearing every day about kids being too fat.

Forget enforcing a minimum price on beer:P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

d@rk l0rd wrote: »
    Worth it for the 7UP Walkers but Walkers crisps are the 7up is bleurrrggghhhhh! :eek:

fyp

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭rivalius13

12 pack of 7up means you'll never be sick agin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

Assuming this is aimed at the kids lunch box...:rolleyes: No wonder were hearing every day about kids being too fat.

Blame the parents before the shops imo

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭TechFreak

Make it a 12 Pack of King and Coca Cola and you got a deal....

Advertisement