Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideal Homes - special offer sky

Options
  • 21-04-2012 12:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Was at the Ideal Homes show today it was good but signed up for sky there. They are promoting and giving information about digital switch over. Was offered 20 percent off my package for a year (got a 33 euro pack ) which now works out at 27 - has the documentaries and kids plus music as well as the others.

I had a choice of this offer or a free install - apparently normally 30 euro for an install. Think the percentage one worked out better.

Also got a free ticket online for the show - just downloaded it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Wizzy2011

This is their usual offer, also if you had phoned them and said you were interested in upc you would have gotten your free installation. I've an offer from them which offers 50%off any package for 12 months

Advertisement