Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tyson Fury due on LLS

Options
  • 20-04-2012 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,020 ✭✭✭✭

Due on the LLS tonight.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭megadodge

He is without doubt one of the best talkers I've ever seen in boxing. The guy has serious charisma.

And that doesn't mean I think he's gonna be world champ or anything, but he's a promoter's dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭doublejj

have to say really starting to like tyson....done a good job last week,has beaten decent domestic fighters.....would like to see him in with top eight fighter next....can he make the step??

• Registered Users Posts: 55,020 ✭✭✭✭walshb

What I like about Tyson is that he comes to fight. No messing, posing, backing off. Comes to fight. And, for a big big guy, he has skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

Like him as a fighter but still think he needs more fights before he can look to get a blast at david price or higher!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭celtictiger32

has definately improved with each fight, agree with the above though he needs to step up now and pick the better fights

• Advertisement
Advertisement