Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amis Tattoos Kells

Options
  • 20-04-2012 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Ami"s Tattoos Kells, anybody no anything about it? what is the work like?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

don't know if i should post this, but its on their/ her? facebook page, i was just looking at it, and thought it was funny.

pic's too big, ill throw in a link (cover-up tat)

some good stuff on there too

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ccoons

ha ha that is funny, cheers for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭niallam

After seeing this thread which led me to the facebook page i went to Ami to see about more ink about 2 weeks ago, from the second i went in i was made feel very at home. Where i live there are 3 tattoo shops a 5 minute walk away but not only did i not like their work but went into have a look in them and was made feel almost uncomfortable, I'm no stranger to ink already with well over 30 hours done.
    Ami gave me a few ideas of what she thought would work and i booked a 4 hour session. I arrived at 11am and she had all about 8 different styles of what i wanted done out but when i settled on what i wanted she did up the stencils and drew the rest freehand and away she went.

Finished up eventually at 3:50pm and couldnt have been happier with her work and the whole experience, i was shocked at the price in the best way possible :) Already planning the next one as it cost me less than 1/2 what I expected. It's the lotus flower tattoo on her wall.
    4 friends of mine have already been in contact with her since (",)
    Booking is essential as she's very busy and for a good reason :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ccoons

thanks a million really helpfull cheers

Advertisement