Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galaxy tab 2 7 inch

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

It's on pre order at Expansys if that helps, Have you read the reviews of it?
    http://www.expansys.ie/samsung-galaxy-tab-2-7-0-32gb-wi-fi-uk-229499/

• Registered Users Posts: 26 TheMasterPrawn

would prefer to walk into a shop and pick it up, getting things shipped all the time is such a pain. Seems no shop here knows anything about it.
    Price is good, reviews say its adequate, I have used worse to be honest. Easytab things etc. I want one for handy note taking with OneNote, Netflix, Skype, and Kindle app for reading technical books. I am also looking at the iPad, its the premuim, but , meh, the price is stupid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭tonyheaney

HI This is a repost but i Really need your help regarding my Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 8GB, I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 8GB and on every site it says this device is 8GB but when i connected it to my computer it was 4.48. the total size of the SGT2 is 4.48GB and .48 is preloaded apps so the true size in 4GB only. I understand there never spot on but 4 is a lot in GB terms. Has any one experienced this??

please help me with this

Advertisement