Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling my Motorhome

Options
  • 19-04-2012 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,

Last year I bought a 05 Hymer (7berth) overhead. RHD etc... However unfortunatly due to my wife's ill health I have to sell it again.

I have advertised on the usuall websites, and have one potentially interested customer, will know shortly weather he's interested or not for sure, and have hade quiet a few tyre kickers.

Problem is I don't have the time to meet and show the camper to potential customers give my situtation (Working, looking after wife, kids etc...)

Does any one know if there are any MH dealers who would buy off me or sell or my behalf with commision of course. Would really appreciate any advice on how to sell, and if so what would be the run of the mill commision rate ?

Thanks,
    Steelboots.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,251 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

steelboots wrote: »
    Hi,

Last year I bought a 05 Hymer (7berth) overhead. RHD etc... However unfortunatly due to my wife's ill health I have to sell it again.

I have advertised on the usuall websites, and have one potentially interested customer, will know shortly weather he's interested or not for sure, and have hade quiet a few tyre kickers.

Problem is I don't have the time to meet and show the camper to potential customers give my situtation (Working, looking after wife, kids etc...)

Does any one know if there are any MH dealers who would buy off me or sell or my behalf with commision of course. Would really appreciate any advice on how to sell, and if so what would be the run of the mill commision rate ?

Thanks,
    Steelboots.

How much you looking for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mercenary2

i would recomend getting a friend to sell it for you agree your final price you want for it and work it out from there for their commision ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 East Coast Campers - Authorised Merchant

We at East Coast Campers specialize in selling campers on behalf of customers for over 6 years.
    With nearly 40 in stock from all over Ireland we attract a constant stream of potential buyers to our main street premises.
    Why not consider dropping yours into us as it is getting busy now and its a good time to sell.
    We keep it clean and insured until sold.
    For more info please call Darragh on 0402-37569

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭steelboots

Thanks, not sure if I'd like to land a friend with the job.

I'm looking in the region of 24K ovno.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

There's an adverts sticky on top of page.
    That sounds reasonable price if it's all good.
    Marty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement