Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

La Fantasia letterkenny

Options
  • 19-04-2012 2:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi

Could anyone tell me roughly how much it would cost to have a 3 course meal for two in la fantasia. Can't seem to find a menu online.

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Hi

Could anyone tell me roughly how much it would cost to have a 3 course meal for two in la fantasia. Can't seem to find a menu online.

thank you

depends, starters range from 4-7euro, pasta and pizza bout 9-13, meats from 12 - 16 and deserts about 5 . hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭md23040

Dont know if they do an early bird menu. But based on previous visits probably with wine included allow for €30-€35 per head approx.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

My favourite LK restaurant, La Fantasia are moving to Justice Walsh Road. They are opening on Thursday. I hope that it works for them. The premises has not been very lucky for businesses so far...

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Is that where Infuzion was?

http://goo.gl/maps/6upF0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

byte wrote: »
    Is that where Infuzion was?

http://goo.gl/maps/6upF0

Yeah, that's what I heard anyway. Not the best spot but hope it works for them. Real cutting wind on that road at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

It's a bad spot but if the food is good enough, people will come, as shown by the current location. Parking is nearby, close to the main street and if the rent is cheap enough, it stands a good chance.

Totally different part of the market, but Abrekebabra are opening beside Pat's Pizza. The previous place only lasted a few months, but a brand name gives you half a chance. An established name like La Fantasia could make it work.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

Note for anyone going to the new location La Fantasia - do not park opposite the restaurant where the apartments and NCBI and deaf office is. They actually clamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

Did ya get clamped?

no, but last year I had to visit the deafhear office and the staff told me about it.

Advertisement