Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Podcast Modcast

Options
  • 18-04-2012 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33,240 ✭✭✭✭

Please welcome jaykhunter to the modding team of Podcasts.

He's already listened to The Complete Guide to Everything's episode about moderating forums, so he's ready to go.

Welcome jaykhunter!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Welcome my friend, what pods do you listen to

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

lol, thanks Penn and also OldGoat!

Hey guys, Jay here. I'm 28, Dublin born & raised, a junior Doctor and in my spare time I do a wrestling vodcast with my friends. On boards.ie I also mod the Pro Wrestling & SEGA forums. Podcasts have consumed me over the past few years and have really tiger-knee'd getting new music!

Anyway we Irish are an affable bunch so I reckon it'll be smooth sailing. If you see any spambots/adbots or people being naughty please report it and we'll get on it lickety split! If there's any problems or queries i've one more ear you can bend. :)

Cheers,

Jay

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

My favourite podcasts are :
    Review-a-Wai
    Live Audio Wrestling
    EpicBattleAxe
    P2B The Place To Be Podcast
    Kermode and Mayo's Film Review
    Ricky Gervais/Steve Merchant/Karl Pilkington!

I'm leaving out tons of others like Joe Rogan, ScreenRant, Retronauts, podcasts to my fav shows etc but the ones at the top are the main ones :) lol I do like Tim & Tom from the Complete Guide to Everything, good lads.

Jay

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

Welcome aboard mate :)

Advertisement