Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An bhfuil áit ar bith (nó suimnh gréasan) ar fáil in Eireann nuair is féidi

Options
  • 18-04-2012 9:25am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 67 ✭✭

mo chuid ainm a aistrigh as Gaeilge.Tá sloinne neamhchoitianta agam. An bhfuil cead agam mo chuid pas, nó mo cheadúnas tiomána a fáil as Gaeilge, már shampla,
    Ainm: *****
    Dáta breithe: ** ** 19**
    Áit breithe: Báile Átha Cliatha.
    Fireann

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 samai

gabh mo leithscéal, níl mo chud Gaeilge go hiontach agus b'fhéidir ní thigim an céist ach...

ar mhaith leat do chuid pas i nGaeilge agus Gaelge amháin? Níl sé ar fáil, beadh sé "ainm/name", "dáta breithe/ date of birth" srl i gcónaí. Bílingual atá siad. Nó an bhfuil sé d'ainm atá i gcesit? ar mhaith leat d'ainm i nGaeilge agus gan d'ainm Béarla? Tá an suíomh seo go maith http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/travel_and_recreation/travel_abroad/passports/applying_for_or_renewing_an_irish_passport.html "If the version of the name to be entered on the passport differs from the version of the name on the birth certificate, you must provide evidence of usage for at least two years, e.g. bank statement, driving licence, credit cards, etc. At least two examples of such evidence should be enclosed with your application." mar sin is féidir leat d'ainm a athrú le cruthúnas.

Advertisement