Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Smart Log.

Options
  • 18-04-2012 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

For once, I am going to try and be a smart punter and not lose all my betting money on stupid things. Thought a log might be helpful way to discourage me from doing anything particularly stupid.

Will be betting mainly on football, with the odd bet from various other sports thrown in. I bet for enjoyment, and I always start with small stakes so I don't mind if I lose it all in the end. Got 2 €5 free games bets in two separate Paddy Power accounts today and managed to get both up to €10 by playing roulette, so I will be starting with two separate banks of €10.

I am going to include the two bets from this evening's games that I posted in the other thread.

Hopefully this thread will last a good while...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 ConorBuckley99

Two singles for me tonight.

€10 - Crawley to beat Northampton @1.44.

Price dropped from 1.50 just as I was making the bet. A win for Crawley tonight will see them take Torquay's place in the automatic promotion places. Northampton are 20th in the table and should stay up barring a minor miracle. I just can't see Crawley not winning tonight.

€10 - Reading to beat Nottingham Forest @1.57.

Reading are the form team in the Championship at the moment. After beating Southampton last week in the 1st vs. 2nd clash, Reading will not want to undo that hard work by not winning tonight. Forest will probably be safe from relegation after tonight's matches so have nothing left to play for.

€10 - Crawley to beat Northampton @1.44. Win!
    Crawley 3-1 Northampton.

Bank 1: €14.44.

€10 - Reading to beat Nottingham Forest @1.57. Win!
    Reading 1-0 Nottingham Forest.

Bank 2: €15.71.

Working with the profit from earlier for tonight's Copa Libertadores games.

€4.44 - Velez Sarsfield to beat Defensor Sporting @1.40. [Bank 1]

Velez Sarsfield lie top of Group 7, already qualified, with 4 wins from 5 games. Defensor Sporting are in 3rd position and need a win, along with Guadalajara to take points of Deportivo Quito, if they are to qualify. Velez Sarsfield have an excellent home record in the competition, only failing to win once at home since 2007. While their opponents have only ever won twice away from home in the Copa Libertadores.

€5.71 - Deportivo Quito to beat Guadalajara Chivas @1.40. [Bank 2]

A win for the home side will see them progress to the next round of the tournament. Deportivo Quito have won 7 of their last 8 home games in the competition, while the Guadalajara Chivas have lost 6 or their last 8 away Copa Libertadores' games.

€4.44 - Velez Sarsfield to beat Defensor Sporting @1.40. Lose!
    Velez Sarsfield 1-3 Defensor Sporting.

Bank 1: €10.00.

€5.71 - Deportivo Quito to beat Guadalajara Chivas @1.40. Win!
    Deportivo Quito 5-0 Guadalajara Chivas.

Bank 2: €17.99.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭Photo-Sniper

For once, I am going to try and be a smart punter and not lose all my betting money on stupid things. Thought a log might be helpful way to discourage me from doing anything particularly stupid.

Will be betting mainly on football, with the odd bet from various other sports thrown in. I bet for enjoyment, and I always start with small stakes so I don't mind if I lose it all in the end. Got 2 €5 free games bets in two separate Paddy Power accounts today and managed to get both up to €10 by playing roulette, so I will be starting with two separate banks of €10.

I am going to include the two bets from this evening's games that I posted in the other thread.

Hopefully this thread will last a good while...

Smart Log?

I dont want to go off topic and congrats on some wins so far but If I am to give any advice then I would recommend you stay away from Roulette. I'm saying this from experience as I have lost over 600 euro in one night on Roulette. I eventually bit the bullet and asked customer care on PP to block it from my a/c. Its a mugs game.. So I would highly recommend if you want to be smart, stay away from it. Only offering friendly advice.

GL with you're bets. I will be following.

• Advertisement
Advertisement