Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When can I get letter from UL stating finished for summer

Options
  • 17-04-2012 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I need a letter from the college stating that I am on holidays from May-Sept.

Does anyone know when I can get this? Do I have to wait until the end of my exams? Or could I go in and get it this week and just have them put the date of my last exam on it?

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Dante on Fire

augusta24 wrote: »
    Hey all,

I need a letter from the college stating that I am on holidays from May-Sept.

Does anyone know when I can get this? Do I have to wait until the end of my exams? Or could I go in and get it this week and just have them put the date of my last exam on it?

:)

Hey, call to Student Academic administration and ask them for this and ensure that it is on headed paper,

SAA is in the main building if you go to the glass sloped building and up the stairs to the left beside the fees office. Best try and get there between 10am and 12 noon.

the only documentation they will give you is to say that your term ended at such a date and you are due to commence the next term pending progression from exams.

Hope it helps.

Advertisement