Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marcus Davis K1 seminar

Options
  • 17-04-2012 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Is anybody going to the Marcus Davis seminar this Saturday in Kilbarrick???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭boxer.fan

How much is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Judomad

50euro for 2 hours......iv been to one of his seminars before and they are pretty awesome!!! just meeting the guy is nice but then training with him makes it even better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭boxer.fan

I think it may be better sold as an MMA seminar. Since he has no real history with K-1 or Kickboxing I would feel that its not for me.

true, but he has a solid pro boxing background, and any of his fights in the UFC show great ability to use low kicks and knees

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭scottie pippen

Very tempted to go to this, but I train in kickboxing, not k1 or low kick, so not sure if it would be worth my while

Plus I'm not particularly advanced in skill level

• Advertisement

Very tempted to go to this, but I train in kickboxing, not k1 or low kick, so not sure if it would be worth my while

Plus I'm not particularly advanced in skill level

Even if it was only his boxing that you learn from you would improve! I know I'll be there and just think that he will have alot to give!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,995 ✭✭✭Tim_Murphy

He did a seminar in Point Blank a few years ago, I wasn't add it myself but heard nothing but good things about it.

Advertisement