Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Canada: IMM1295 Problem

Options
  • 17-04-2012 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭

Just realised the IMM1295 that I saved onto my computer isn't the one I actually ended up sending to the high commision (I forgot part of my employment history and just updated it, printed it off and posted it without saving). Is there anything I can do when they email me looking for the electronic version or will I have to apply again from scratch??:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭jd83

Just fill out a new form in the same way you filled out the one you sent and validate it and send. IT shouldnt be a problem as long as the information is the same on both.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 eoinglynn101

What exactly is the IMM1295?! And where do I get it to fill it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭JonSnuuu

It's the form where you had to fill out all your employment history and stuff like that! it should be on the embassy's website somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭rusheen

Hey Johnt91,

How did you fair out ? I have a similar problem

Advertisement