Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

work experience fetac evaluation

Options
  • 17-04-2012 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi i know the employers evaluation is 30% but what would happen if they forgot to send it back because my friend did work experience back in January and still has not received it in the post. Will the module tutor and the external examiner follow up on this or will they just leave it go and dock the 30%. my friend did ring them in march but hasn't received a reply.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

In my centre, the supervisor's report is usually returned to the co-ordinator, not the student. Has your friend checked to see if her Work Experience tutor/co-ordinator has received it?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 pambc1

yea sorry thats what i meant. it hasn't been returned at all! It was her tutor that said it to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,287 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Suggest your friend rings the company and if necessary camp on their doorstep! She could ask the tutor to send out another copy of the form if they have lost it. The whole thing about Fetac and especially work experience is being proactive and making sure for yourself that things have happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

This is the proof that the work experience was completed. It goes into your folder for the extern. Call in with the document and get someone to fill it in.

Advertisement