Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 euro commemorative coins

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Clutchkick wrote: »
    Hi,the other day i came across two of theese 2 euro commemorative coins

http://cdn.thejournal.ie/media/2012/01/%E2%82%AC2-coin-to-commemorate-10-years-of-euro1.jpg

I don't know much about them all i know is that they're to mark the 10 year anniversary of the euro.i just wanted to know if they will increase in value in the future?,basically are they worh holding on to?

Thanks.

Not if they've been in circulation. They'd want to be absolutely mint out of a bag and never been handled, but even then they won't increase that much. It's worth holding on to unopened mint bags, but not a couple of loose ones like that.

Advertisement